Trying to Get Fit...

As of today (8/19/2009), it has been two months since if started my healthier lifestyle. Things are going pretty good.

I am now down to 175 pounds, which means I’ve lost 10 pounds from when I started. I can’t say as if I think I look any different, but I’ve read that a lot of the starting weight that you lose is underneath.
Unfortunately, I haven’t been exercising as much as I was when I first started, but it’s good to see that weight is still coming off. Next week I plan on going back to my routine of exercising 6 days a week. Even if it’s just getting on the treadmill for 30 mins or going for a long walk outside.

I am still sticking to eating healthier, though. I don’t drink soda anymore unless I go out to eat, which isn’t very often and I’m eating smaller portions for my meals. Also, I have been eating more frequently and more times a day to help increase my metabolism.

My goal, as of right now, is to lose a total of 20 pounds (165) by October 16th. At the rate I’m going, I think it will be possible. But, if I happen to lose it before then, that will be okay, too!

Comments are welcome. Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

jax said...

Good luck! I know you can do it. You should know that I am trying to do it too, although I'm trying to lose 35 pounds. I want to be back down to my high school weight, so I guess we'll see if I can do it! Although, my goal isn't the 16th. That would be nice, but I think I would have to stop eating and buy a whole new dress and that's just too much work right now! I have other things to worry about :)

Post a Comment