A Blog About a Healthier Life...?

The reason I am writing this blog is mostly or my benefit... I tend to get really involved with something and then lose interest and I don't want that to happen with living a healthier life. I think keeping a blog about my new "lifestyle" will help to keep me motivated.

I also hope this blog will encourage other people to live healthier lives.

Another reason I decided to start a blog is in hopes that maybe people reading it can give their advice on how to live a healthier life. What are you doing to eat better? Are you exercising? How often and what are you doing?

I would love to hear anything you have to say!

1 comments:

jax said...

I joined the SELF.com challenge. I'm writing about it in a new post that I'm working on. I'm hoping it's going to help me!

Post a Comment